We all Need a Password Manager for Sanity!
I am no fan of remembering passwords! I swear I used to reset at least 1 password every day…. I have actually tried a few different password management tools over the years. Some have been terrible and others pretty good. I was recently looking at what was around on the market as I needed a password manager that would suit teams. I was using Lastpass recently but found that it was going to be quite expensive to upgrade to the team option.
I had come across RoboForm and it seemed like a pretty good option.
A TopTenReviews 2017 Excellence Award Winner and rated 4.5/5 Stars on 4,100 CNET reviews, RoboForm Everywhere is an end-to-end security solution that allows you to generate and organize powerful passwords for all your online accounts. RoboForm Everywhere uses AES 256-bit encryption and powerful password auditing to ensure your logins are hacker-proof and remembers them across all your devices.
One Click Logins. Strong Passwords. Better Security. No Forgetting Passwords. Protect Yourself Online.
RoboForm is a secure, intuitive, and easy-to-use password automation and centralized management solution for businesses.
Create and secure automated logins with RoboForm
- Create and store complex passwords for all of your logins
- Onboard employees, delegate permissions, deploy security policies, assign credentials, and view reports
- Give employees or contractors access without sharing passwords
- Log into any site with one click
Here’s what others are saying.
RoboForm is something I can’t live without
Roboform LTD Plan includes:
- Lifetime Access to Roboform for Business
- 5 team members included
- Secure group sharing
- Centralized employee onboarding
- Sync across all devices
- Dual step authentication
- Role-based access permissions
- Secure folder sharing
- Identity forms
- Password manager and password generator
- Two-factor authentication
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.
- This deal DOES NOT allow stacking
- New Customers Only
I’ve had RoboForm for perhaps almost as long as it’s been out. I love it and depend on it. When this deal came about it was too good to pass up. Now I can get my other computers up to speed with the same logins. I must have hundreds of logins saved in RoboForm. There is no way I could remember all of them. It sure beats having scraps of paper all over the place with passwords on them.