Website Project Enquiry
Welcome to our website project enquiry. PurpleCow Digital Marketing is a full service agency. We are passionate about getting your small to medium business up and running online.
We build websites that generate leads and get your phone ringing. Please fill out the website project enquiry form below so we can understand how we can best help you build the successful business you deserve.
Website Project Enquiry Form
Why We Use A Website Project Enquiry
We ask all clients to start by filling out our website project enquiry form. We believe that a website is more than just a digital brochure. A website is your opportunity to get your business in front of your target audience. It is like your shop front. As we all need to make changes to how businesses work due to restrictions caused by COVID 19, there has never been a more important time to get your website working for you. To be able to understand what your customers need from your website, we need to get to know you and your audience.
After you fill out our website project enquiry form we will make a time to run a discovery session with you. At PurpleCow digital marketing, our website project enquiry will assist both us and you better understand what your business will require from your new website.
Creating goals and considering the target audience will ensure that the website will be made with the end user in mind. We are serious about creating marketing machines, rather than just a typical brochure website. We want you to be able to scale your business and get fantastic ROI with your new website. By filling out the website project enquiry form, it gives you an opportunity to take the time to consider what measurable goals & milestones you would like to set for your business.
You might like to consider the following items while you are thinking about your new website
- Remember that you are building the website for your audience. It can be easy to get tied up thinking what we like best, but we must always remember that the number 1. goal is to meet the audiences’ needs.
- Consider that CTA (call to action) must be immediately apparent to the audience. We all get tired of thinking, we just want to be told what we need to do.
- Branding and consistency are really important. Keep the colour palette to a minimum.
- Make sure that the platform you choose to build your website is scalable. If you plan to grow your business, do you really want to have to start your website over from scratch?
- Make sure you find a trustworthy and honest web designer & digital marketing agency. Check reviews and ask for testimonials.
- A cheap website may cost your more in the long run. It may seem like a good idea to go with the cheapest price, but the damage that can be done to your domain reputation and authority could be very costly. Google can and does blacklist domains. Copying content or images without the proper permissions or licenses is stealing. Make sure all the content on your site is yours.
- Take the time to make a persona of your audience. Understanding your audience needs & values early in the piece will save you a lot of time and money.
We will be more than happy to support and help you fill out the website project enquiry at a time that suits you best.