This is honestly one of the tools that I use on a daily basis! It is absolutely amazing and has become one of my absolute essential tools.
So basically, this is what you can do with CloudApp:
- Create annotated screenshots, GIFs, and videos in seconds
- Communicate and collaborate more effectively with clients and team members
- Perfect for: developers documenting code changes and support teams walking customers through solutions
- All screenshots and recordings are automatically synced to the cloud so you can document from anywhere
It is super easy to create your own gifs in minutes!
Here’s what others are saying.
You’ll Never Want To Use Another ScreenShot Software Again
CloudApp is ubiquitous and although we’d encountered one another before, it took AppSumo to formally introduce us. To explain, I’d be watching a training comprising a high-quality screen share, complete with cut out circle where the author would be nattering away, nestled neatly in the corner of the screen, and I’d think, yeah this look legit, good job ma Man/Lady/M’Lady etc. Then AppSumo puts CloudApp up – ah, that’s their secret! This is a brilliant deal, it makes sharing, annotating, and teaching simple and easy. Want to get notified via email when someone opens your share – you don’t even have to set it up – CloudApp has thought of these important details for you. Hot keys are built in and prompted so initiating your shares soon becomes second nature. Further, there’s a good deal of customisation to video recording which makes this a versatile teaching aid. Thanks to CloudApp and AppSumo for providing so much value with this deal 🙂
Screenshot, record, and gif your way to clearer communication with CloudApp
CloudApp Team Plan includes:
- Lifetime Access to CloudApp Team Plan
- Custom branding
- 1 minute GIF capture
- Unlimited screen and webcam recording
- Increased total storage to 4TB (Bonus!)
- Onboarding & training
- Priority support
- Custom storage locations
- Secure sharing
- Expiring content
- Custom domain
- Easy embeds
- Third-party integrations
- Shared collections
- Full-text storage
- Bandwidth: 4 GB/link/day
- File upload size: 2 GB/file
- 60-day money back guarantee. No matter the reason.
- New Users Only
Just bought this CloudApp software and I’m really loving it. After playing with it for awhile, I can easily say its UI is very friendly and sooo demn easy to use.
If AppSumo uses it, I will surely love it…